Trudy (Maine Coon)

contest winner icon

Trudy is a 4 year old Maine Coon cat. She arrived at our door one nasty cold fall day. She was very sick and starving. Her fur was so thin you could see her skin. Once she became healthy, she had to learn how to play. Now she loves to play and cuddle. Her favorite spot is in front of the wood stove. Trudy was a mess when she moved in with us, but now she is a beautiful and friendly member of the family. By MB from Kingsville, OH

I had to smile when I saw the darling in the picture....you were so wonderful to take her in and save her little heart and life, God will bless you for it, thank you for the wonderful picture........:)

Oh she is so cute. I love her eyes!

I've taken in many strays and it seems to me that they are always extra friendly. I think they are truly grateful to have a good place to call home.

What a great cat fur you! Thanks for rescuing her and giving her a loving home.

The picture makes me want to rub her tummy! It's hard to believe her fur was once thin.

It looks like she wants you to rub her tummy. My cat Morgaine does the same thing.

Wow she looks really healthy. I tried recusing a feral cat once but was nervous around my daughter. With my little one I have to get up and down alot and the cat was iffy about that. She finally left however adopted a cat that I got my a relative (titus coal, pure black) and a dog (princess animal rescue league) both pains but love them (they hang out with mommy all the time

pretty kitty. how great that she landed in such a

nice home.

may God Bless you for getting her healthy and happy!!

I too wanna rub that tummy.

=^..^=

Trudy was a mess when she moved in with us, but now she is a beautiful and friendly member of the family.

Hi, Oh..I just want to pick her up! I rescued a feral kitten and she was not too happy about it!! What a little stinker she was. That was 2 yr.s ago and now she is so loving, but only to me. She even follows me to the bathroom! She also likes me to hold like a baby and rub her belly.

Her name is Baby-Girl and it suits her.

Barb

She is really beautiful ! I love Maine Coon cats...I have one also. Her name is Molly and I got her from the Humane Society 3 yrs ago...what a love they are, and they surely do get big and furry..lol...i am enclosed a picture of her to share with you...

Add me to the queue to rub that beautiful, furry belly. She really is a beauty (and so is Molly).

Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 19, 2009
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎄