Hair Growing Tips

I have brown natural curly hair and it is not growing out. Is there anything I can do?

Charissa

Eat lots of Jello, it will help your hair and your nails grow.

Have you tried Knox gelatin or hair vitamins?

I have the same hair type. I always use Mane & Tail Shampoo & Conditioner. You can find it at most Wal-marts in the pet supplies. It's inexpensive and works like a charm for me every time.

how to grow my hair.........

standing on your head is supposed to stimulate hair growth. .......and trim it a little, that is supposed to stimulate it to. Good luck!!!

You should drink lots of water and take vitamins. Make sure it's moisturized also... Oh horse shampoo works very fast. try it! u can't lose a thing but short hair!""

i have Black curl hair it is only till my shoulders. it's not growing what should i do ?

hair doesnt stop growing it grows a 1/8 an inch per month no matter what! you cant make it grow it does it on its own but you can look at your brush and how often you brush and whether what you are doing or how you treat your hair as to it seeming like it is not growing.i use to have the same problem,so now i use a good conditioner and get the tangles out in the shower and only brush to style and am very careful when brushing my hair so i dont break it hope this help ps talking vitamons is always good for you

I have waist length hair and it never grew faster than when I was pregnant, if you are of child bearing years you can take pre-natal vitamines. the have higher calcium and other suppliments that help promote hair growth, and nice skin too. If you aren't of child bearing years, ask your doctor about extra calcium. And like someone else wrote earlier, use a good conditioner ( I like Panteen), try to only "finger comb" when wet and don't break it off by brushing to hard or rough.

Hi I am also a natural curly hair ( I call it a curse) because even as it grows it doesn't show until it gets on past the shoulders. Because while it's wet you can see that it is longer and then when it dries it curls up and shrinks so to speak. Anyway, I wanted to share with you that I have started taking Biotin 2 in the am and 2 in pm. It helps to grow hair. Also I found a website...look it up, called Herbal Garden. Marilyn Courtwright makes natural hair products to fit each person's own personal needs. She will answer any questions you have about hair growth. I have a print out from her but it is too long to write here. I do know that if you drink a lot of water which I am beginning to do and let the natural curly hair dry naturally without any heat styling will help. I am determined to grow it out again. I tried a bob and different styles but I have found curly hair does what it wants...it is best to grow out and let it do it's thing! Good luck to you on your hair growth...don't give up!

JELLO! also try Viactiv (calcium supplements for women plus vitamins D and K). and DONT use Panteen- it is HORRIBLE for your hair.....seriously. Try Rusk or John Frieda cos it keeps ur hair soo soft

I heard milk and avacado work great, too. Put the mix in your hair after you have used Shampoo & Conditioner. Leave it in for 10 minutes. It May smell but it goes away soon. Hope this works....Have FUN

anyone have any tips to grow hair out to about elbow length its just past my shoulders and naturally curly i need a way to keep it healthy as i grow it out.

My hair Has been Short since 2005.

it hasn't been growing at all,

actually i belive its getting shorter

from the tips. i cut my own hair

and style it too everyday most likely.

and i use a good brand of shampoo

I heard that panteen is bad for you hair I need the type of stuff that will grow out my hair. It stopped growing i have to force it to grow and that sometimes doesn't work. I help my hair won't grow I want it past my butt.

Prenatal vitamins

Trimming your hair 1/2 inch every 15 days

Drinking water and using the same shampoo, not changing every month or week can help grow your hair faster. My sister also told me that if you brush your hair in a pony tail can help. Nioxin scalp treatment can also help.

MASSAGE your SCALp

=]]]

its helping us and take biotin

Coming from a cosmetology student: DO NOT USE LOCAL STORE BOUGHT PRODUCTS! Go to actual SALONS or substitute of (like Sallys, Ulta, Cosmo Prof....whatever is by you) because th pH balance is what is healthiest for your hair. Local stores products are made of the left over chemicals from the other shampoos/conditioners. Don't straighten, relax, blow dry, etc your hair. The heat causes breakage/damage. Before you get out of the shower, spray your hair real quick with COLD water. The heat from the water opens up your hair cuticle and if you don't close it down (like cold water does) environmental damage will get to it quicker. Use leave in conditioners after the shower with UV protection (its out there now). theres TONS of things to PROTECT your hair. the more you protect it, the healthier it is, the faster it will grow. and even if its not fast enough, it will grow HEALTHILY.

I just got my hair cut and it's so short like above my shoulders. I did it so that I could donate my hair to locks of love but the lady cut way too much!! Either tell me how to get revenge or how to grow my hair back out. PLEASE HELP!

Vitamin C is the best vitamin and calcium.

Also salon hair product are worth the extra money.

Trimming is also good but not too often, about every 6 weeks. Only so it prevents breakage.

Be nice to it with good condtioners and hair protectors, and it will grow.

Use Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. It makes it grow 3x fast then regular shampoos. It's like $49.00 but it's really worth it. My hair has been growing really fast. Hope this helps.

Here are some tips.

Don't brush your hair while it's wet it causes breakage and split ends.

Use nioxin

Do not use drugstore shampoos

Take a shower in warm\hot water then let real cold water go on your hair for like 5-10 minutes

Do not use cheap shampoos and conditioners

I hope that my tips help your hair!

GOOD LUCK!

I have been taking Biotin pills. They stimulate hair growth. My hair honestly has grown a little more than normal. I have been letting my natural color grow out, so I can see the out growth. They are worth a try. I got them at GNC. Also Biotin pills help with other things like, depression, etc, etc...

Eat plenty of protein! particularly fish! and plenty of fruit and veg! As long as your diet is healthy then your hair will be healthy too in terms of growth. However, in order to maintain it lay off the heat (tongs, hair dryers etc.

Am too facing the problem of hair growth. Heard of this horse shampoo. Does it really work on thin hair? And anything else that would help me grow my hair faster?

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WomenJanuary 4, 2007
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄