Uses for Shower Curtain Rings

Category Reusing
Metal Shower Curtain Rings
Don't throw away your old or extra shower curtain rings. This is a guide about uses for shower curtain rings.

If you have left over shower curtain rings, don't toss them. I put two on the hanger that my jackets are on, then hang the matching slacks or skirt, and top, on the rings. It saves time and room in the closet.

I keep one in my purse, and if I have to carry too many bags from the store to the house (am currently without a car), these help my fingers from getting tired and sore.
And lastly, they make a great key ring if you have lots of keys you need to keep straight. Enjoy!!

By Sandra from Salem OR

It pays to keep things. If you save your old metal shower curtain rings, you can use one as a lock for your yard gate. It keeps the gate closed and the kids and pets tucked safely inside.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Shower curtain rings can be used for many more things than just holding up a shower curtain. You can use them in your closet to hang ties or scarves. This is a guide about use shower curtain rings as hangers.

Use Shower Curtain
Rings on Hangers

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

When you get creative, a useful curtain can be added for very little effort or cost. This is a guide about shower curtain ring and binder clip curtains.

Blanket Curtain in a doorway hung with binder clips and shower curtain rings Without Sewing

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I received new shower curtain hooks and am wondering what I could do with my old plastic clips.

Heidi from Manitowoc, WI

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

You can use shower curtain rods to hold business cards, any small card that you need to have clipped together for business reasons or personal reasons. Punch holes in the corner of the cards and then cook them all into the shower curtain rod and then click the rod to hold the cards and then you could tie a ribbon on it hanging on the back of the chair on the back of your office chair and they are on your desk and they would always be handy

What can shower curtain rings be used for (other than hanging a shower curtain). Post your ideas below.

Answers:

Uses for Shower Curtain Rings

Ever notice how the hang tabs on your hair dryer are too small most of the time to hang it up on larger bathroom hooks? Well, the best thing that I have found to use is a shower curtain ring. It opens and closes easily, and very cheap to replace. Anytime you change the decor in your bathroom, just save a couple of the extra curtain rings for uses such as this. (07/21/2004)

By Deborah

Uses for Shower Curtain Rings

Clip one or two on your hand towel rack and clip necklaces and bracelets onto it.

Use it to hold you or your little girls' hair bands, scrunchies, etc. Keep it all in one place.

Keep one by your kitchen sink, bathroom sink or shower to put your rings or jewelry on while you do dishes or bathe. There is less likely of a chance of them to fall down the drain or get lost.

Have a key rack with small hooks and not enough space for all your keys? Hang them in sets using the shower curtain hook.

Use in others areas to hang regular curtains or to keep in your camp gear to hang something from to dry or to make a curtain to change clothes behind.

Use them to hang a wall quilt on a rod. (07/21/2004)

By Tawnda