Use Shower Curtain Rings to Store Scarves and Belts

Category Closet
Shower curtain rings can be used on a hanger in your clothes closet to store scarves and belts. It saves space and makes it easy to find the scarf you are looking for.

You will need an ordinary clothes hanger plus some shower curtain rings. Lots of space-saving room to hang your scarves and belts.

By Monique from Somerset, UK., Weston-super-Mare

I used a terrific tip on this site about making a scarf holder with a hanger and shower curtain rings. However, I noticed that two scarves snagged on the rings. Upon closer examination of the rings I bought, I saw some rough edges. I covered them with masking tape and now the scarves don't snag anymore.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
In These Pages
Organizing ClosetMay 23, 2019
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Shower-Curtain-Rings-to-Store-Scarves-and-Belts.html