Toilet Bowl Cleaner Brush Stuck in Toilet

A toilet cleaning brush was pushed down deep in the toilet to push the water down, and the handle broke and the brush is stuck all the way down in the toilet, how do I get the brush out and unclog the toilet?

By Robert from LI

Personally I would call a plummer. If you don't want to do that, get a set of huge pliers and get hold of it and pull it out.

I think you need to call a plumber.

Try needle nose pliers.

We got a plastic toilet paper holder stuck in our toilet when it was accidentally flushed, it got stuck crossways and couldn't be reached from either end. We called a plumber thinking we'd probably have to get a new toilet all because of that stupid plastic holder.

Well, this plumber took the toilet out onto our lawn, and using a welding torch (can't remember which end of the toilet he used it on, sorry), was able to melt that holder enough that it changed shape and fell out of the toilet. (And since the toilet is porcelain, the heat from that torch didn't hurt it any; only some slight scorch marks which cleaned right up.) Good luck!

Just wanted to say. I have today had the exact same problem. After putting hand down the toilet with some bleach down, I have wiggled and maneuvered the brush head I got it to the end of the bend n when I couldnt move it any further, I poured hot water from the tap n left it it a while n got a pair of pliers n pulled like mad n sure enough it came out. Try it n if it works for people. Great.. Wot a challenge.

How do I get the brush out

Ok so my toilet brush was stuck in my toilet and I was freaking out. I pulled and pulled as hard as i could and i ended up breaking the handle by accident which actually helped me. It was alot easier to get just the brush out so I took a hold of that and yanked it out! Its broken but it's better than a broken toilet.

How do I fix a toilet brush stuck in the toilet

Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Home and Garden Repair OtherSeptember 8, 2010
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
🎉
🎄