Molly (Maine Coon Manx)

contest winner icon

Molly is a 6 year old Maine Coon Manx. I got Molly 4 years ago from the local pet shelter. I needed a companion and found Molly, who needed a Mommy. She was sitting in the back of her cage just looking. She had been in there a very long time. I took her out and it was love at first sight.

Molly is the oldest of my 3 cats. Molly is pretty laid back due to her previously life. She loves to sit in front of my computer monitor and watch what I'm doing. She likes to play with the other cats when she's in a good mood. Mostly she sleeps and eats and just wants me to scratch her head.

I really love this little girl who had such a bad life before I got her. I know I have spoiled her but you can't help. She's so beautiful and loves to have her picture taken. In fact, she poses for me sometimes. She knows she's pretty.

By Barbara from Evington, VA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Dear Barbara, You have such a beautiful cat. Thank you for rescuing her. I know God will bless you for your kindness to animals. Giving an animal a good home is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I have 4 cats myself. They are my babies. We have to spoil them don't we. Blessings to you. Connie

She is gorgeous and I love the way the picture background sets her off. Can you tell me if that is something you had done or something you did yourself?

Such a pretty baby. Good luck Molly

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my Molly. She is very special to me. Beth, I took this picture myself and used my computer program to put a background on it. And yes, we sure do spoil them but they also spoil us by their over flowing love.

Comment

Photos Pets CatsApril 9, 2010
Manx Cat
Manx Breed Information and Photos
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 23, 2016 at 12:15:11 PM on 10.0.1.69 in 509 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.