Gumamela Extract For Dish Soap

How can I make Gumamela extract be an ingredient for dishwashing liquid? Can you please give me the steps and recipe on how to do it? I will be very grateful.

Zel

Answers

Soap From Gumamela- Here's the deal;

Soap (the sodium salt of a long chain fatty acid: CH3-(CH2)n-COONa) can be enhanced (made bubblier-more colorful and fun) when gugamela is added to it but the plant itself cannot produce Soap.

The recipe is: water with a bit of powdered detergent and crushed gumamelas (including leaves). This gugamella is the special secret ingredient that makes the bubbles bigger and better. From: Wikianswers

Answer

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesOctober 1, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Almonds
Substitution for Almond Extract
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 6:51:26 PM on 10.0.2.44 in 932 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.