Dishwasher - Bleach and Vinegar

To the person who asked about where I put the bleach and vinegar in the dishwasher. I poured 1/8 bleach in the detergent slot, actually just fill the detergent slot, then pour the 1/8 cup vinegar into the rinse portal. I never get that white film on my dishes anymore, and I can tell my dishes are sanitized.

By jamish from Ransom, Kansas

Editors Note: I always like to add this disclaimer when bleach and vinegar or bleach and ammonia are mentioned. Be careful to not place the bleach and vinegar in the dishwasher at the same time. When they mix they make a dangerous gas.

Where is rinse portal located?

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesNovember 10, 2006
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher