Uses for an Old Golf Bag

Category Reusing
No longer golf, or maybe you found a great bargain at a yard sale for an empty golf bag. This is a guide about uses for an old golf bag.

Put your fishing poles in your golf bag so you don't have to carry them. It's easy to pull bag around on bag cart.

I use a smaller travel sized golf bag for my fishing equipment. It already had the dividers for holding golf clubs so my poles fit right in. I don't even have to remove the reels. All of the pockets hold other fishing "stuff." I also have a small rolling shopping cart (bought at the flea market) that holds the golf bag, small ice chest, folding chair and anything else I might need. Even though I am older now I still love fishing. This way I can enjoy myself without asking others to do it for me. As I bank fish this works out pretty well. Now I wish I could figure out how to get up and down those steep banks, until then I stay to flatter areas.

Use an old golf bag as a tote to help lug your garden tools out to your garden.

By ThriftyFun

Have you ever carried a full golf bag around? They are not light; it'd be much simpler to just carry the hoe and such. And they have dividers to separate the clubs, leaving no room for a trash bag filled with debris. It would be easier and lighter to carry debris in a trash bag, basket, or wheel barrow.

Golf Bag As A Tool Caddy

Golf Bag As A Tool Caddy

Don't know what to do with that old golf bag and cart? Try using it as a tool caddy.

By Giancomo from Vass, NC

Great idea!

Golf Bag Pool Rack

DH took an old golf bag and made a place for his pool sticks. The plastic tubes for the golf clubs will keep the pool sticks in an upright position and keep them from bumping into each other.