Uses for Golf Club Covers

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Three golf club coversMy husband received some golf club covers from the company he works for. He is not a golfer so I put these covers to good use. They are made out of material that bath towels are made of. I use them as dust cloths or cloths to clean the bathroom. The covers fit over my hand very nicely. Also, the cover can slip right over the top of a 12.5 ounce can of furniture polish or cleaning liquid bottles; so you have the polish and cloth together.

After use, the covers are placed in the washing machine, dried in the dryer and put back on top of the cleaning bottle they are used for.

By WandaJo from TN

Better Living Green Living ReusingAugust 4, 2016
😎
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Golf-Club-Covers-1.html