Bingo Themed Party Invitations

I am planning an 80th birthday party for my mom. She loves to play Bingo. I am trying to figure our a cute way to make invitations with a bingo theme in mind. Does anyone have any ideas?

BSW from Coshocton, Oh

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Ms April 1 44 01/15/2009

Print two bingo boards with the party info on the boards on an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. Cut in half, fold, and daub some bingo ink on the fronts. Put in the envelopes, address, and mail them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Kerry (Guest Post) 01/16/2009

Look at your local thrift store for an old Bingo game and use the cardboard cards like postcard invitations. Draw a line down the center and put your info on one side and the recipient's address on the other. I would take them to the PO to make sure of the postage. Extra cards and some Bingo markers could be used as table decor or "party favors". Sounds like a lot of fun!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Kathie (Guest Post) 01/18/2009

Use bingo cards as the invitation with the info on backside. Find the right size envelopes at staples or the equivalent store and send them out.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mary Koehler 8 270 01/19/2009

If you play bingo at your party, a fun way to end the games is play a game of Reverse Bingo:
REVERSE BINGO: Everyone is given a Bingo card. They all stand up while bingo numbers are called out. If one of the numbers on their card is called, they must sit down and the last one standing is the winner

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No