Homemade Weed Killer With Pine Sol

I've misplaced a very effective recipe for an natural weed killer. It used Pine Sol as one of the ingredients. Would greatly appreciate if anyone is familiar with this recipe.

You can use cheap white vinegar, just pour it directly, out of the bottle, on the weeds. The next morning... dead weeds. It works. I use it on cracks in the driveway and not in big spaces. But it works!

I use 1 gallon white vinegar, 1 pound of salt, and a generous squirt of lemon dish detergent mixed in a watering can. Stir the mix well and sprinkle on the unwanted weeds. They are dead by the next morning and the best part is that it won't hurt my dogs!

Tea kettle with boiling water also works. Just be careful and not spill it on your toes.

You can spray your yard with Dawn Dish detergent, and Pine Sol. Equal amounts of both. Use a sprayer bottel hooked to your hose. This mixture takes care of fleas, beetles, and destroys ant hills. It also makes your grass greener, is safe on your flowers and plants,I have not used this,good luck.

I love Pine Sol for everything. I make a house cleaner out of it in a spray bottle using 4 parts water to one part pine sol. I am now going to use the recipe above in the yard. Thanks! Robyn

I use white vinegar, the cheaper the brand the better. Save the pinesol mixes to spray your trash cans, theones you put out for pick up. The pine sol smell makes the trash less nasty to your nose and totally nasty to the critters like racoons and skunks who may be in search of a free meal.

Be Careful with the vinegar. Don't get it on any plants you want to keep. Otherwise it's totally safe for you, your pets, and the environment.

Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Make Your Own CleaningMay 20, 2008
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes