Tucker (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)

Tucker is a 10 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. We got him from a breeder in San Jose, CA about 5 years ago. He was returned because the family that had him had a very sick little girl.

We found out later that the family was the nephew of my best friend. It was such a great feeling knowing that "Tucker" could still be in the family. Their little girl is now well and happy, thank goodness.

He likes to go to the park and steal your socks. I work for a Veterinarian and I take him to work sometimes. When he is in the Doctor's office, Tucker sleeps in his chair and the Dr. does his medical notes on the floor. He is too funny.

By Sherri from Petaluma, CA

He's handsome!

Tucker is absolutely beautiful! It sounds like he's quite a sport, too. I think that's hilarious that your boss gives up his chair so Tucker can take a nap in it - shows the boss has his priorities right! I'm delighted that the little girl is now okay - do they ever visit Tucker or do you live too far apart? Give Tucker a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

I forgot to mention that I love Tucker's smile! I had a standard Pomeranian that smiled just like that and I really miss that sweet smiling face. God bless!

Well, little Tucker is clearly the BOSS. What a honeypie face he has.

Tucker is beautiful. And I agree your vet has his priorities straight, but I think Tucker should have his own throne - I mean chair.

Hello,

Our family family has a heavy heart because our beloved "Tucker" has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We miss him terribly, but we had him for so many wonderful years.

Our beloved Tucker was 16 years old and was the best family member anyone could ask for.

Our Veterinary family is also feeling the same way. Tucker was our hospital manager, greeter and just the best ever. We cry everyday. The Veterinarians at our hospital have donated a large sum to the University of California at Davis in Tucker's name to cover any expenses for families in need of veterinary care.

We miss & Love you forever our Booder...

Sorry to hear of your great loss! It sounds like Tucker clearly earned the respect of your clinic.

brown and white Corgi
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 17, 2007
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cojack
Cojack Breed Information and Photos
Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Cardigan Welsh Corgi Breed Information and Photos
🎄