Plants Seem Stunted from Cool Weather

I planted my garden on May 25th. And its been cooler than average so far this year, especially in the evening. I believe my plants may have stunted because of this. They look very healthy but they're not getting any bigger. Is there anything I can do to kind of shock them out of this?

By Cael35 from Erie, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

With the cool weather we have had this spring and summer, this is a common problem all over the states, we have the same problem here. Most of us won't have much of a crop this year. So sad. I listen to a garden guy on the radio on Saturdays, he says there is nothing we can do. Farmers are having the same problems.

A basket of late summer vegetables and herbs from the garden.
Growing Vegetables
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJune 29, 2009
A dog drinking water on a hot day.
Keeping Your Dog Safe in Hot Weather
Kale after snow has fallen.
Vegetables That Taste Better After Frost
Variety of garden vegetables and fruits in and surrounding a basket on a table.
Harvesting Common Garden Vegetables
Photo of a frozen rose bush.
Protecting Plants from Cold Weather
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:06:29 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.