Black Forest Crisp
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 package (18-1/4 oz.) Devil's Food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- ice cream or whipped topping
Layer cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, slivered almonds, chocolate morsels and flaked coconut in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix over layers and dot evenly with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.
Makes 10 servings.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:18:06 PM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us