Mamma, Diva and Cotton (Cats)

This is Mamma, Diva, and Cotton. My girls!

Diva and Cotton are from Mammas litter and are about 1-1/2 years old. Mamma is 3 years. They were given to me.

They like to run around the house as fast as they can go!

By Allison from Elmendorf, Texas

Mamma, Diva and Cotton

These are three gorgeous kitties! They look like a painting. Much love and hugs to them.

Very cute! They look like one of those paint by number kits. LOL. Bet they are fun. Thanks for sharing them. HUGS

Cats are my favorite people, and yours are beautiful....

So THAT'S where my litter and Mama went? OOPS,

no, one of the babies didn't have a gold "spot", sorry! lol. I hate to even think of what REALLY happened to them and their other brothers/sisters...

a roaming cyote which the city refuses to capture and move away, got them ALL one night when they slipped to a spot on the driveway off the patio...saying there's a cat "leash law" here. Since it's SO-o-o-o hard to keep a cat on a leash or indoors forever, most people TRY to keep them always indoors! What a tragedy for the cats of the city, either choke fighting to get out of the harness

or leash, or never smell fresh air or see the light of day! Cat's are MUCH different by nature than domestic dogs. Love

these pictures. God bless you. : )

kitty kisses and lots of hugs for this gorgeous bunch.

how cute .... I had a tortie and she ran in crazy 8 pattern each night and was not happy til she knocked a chair over the wing back chair or knocked

something LOUD over...it was so funny.

Photos Pets CatsDecember 14, 2006
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Close-up of Cotton Balls
Saving Money On Cotton Balls
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
Removing Permanent Marker from Hair
Flair Pen on Cotton Clothing
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 4:05:19 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 944 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.