How to Make a Cotton Ball Kitty
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
August 9, 2018
Read More Comments
This is a super thrifty craft for all ages. This fluffy cat is made of cotton balls glued onto part of a plastic water bottle. Embellish it however you like. I used acrylic gems and a small piece of ribbon. Meow!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 cat
- 1 empty plastic water bottle
- several cotton balls
- 3 acrylic gems
- 1 Q-tip
- Cut off the top third of the water bottle. This will be the cat's body.
- Glue on cotton balls all over the plastic bottle.
- The narrow end of the bottle will be the cat's head. Glue on a few more cotton balls on that side.
- Divide one cotton ball into 4 pieces. Take 2 of those pieces and form them into little triangles to make the cat's ears.
- Glue ears on top of the head.
- Glue acrylic gems onto its face as eyes and a nose. The glue will dry clear with time.
- Tuck a Q-tip into the back of the cat, between the cotton balls and the bottle, for its tail.
- Tie some ribbon around its neck as a collar.
- Kitty is ready to pounce!
Make this sweet wooly lamb Easter basket with simple to find supplies; some you may already have at home. This is a page about cotton ball lamb Easter basket.
This is a page about making a puffy cotton ball ghost. Here is a perfect spooky Halloween craft for young kids.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.