Cotton Ball Lamb Easter Basket
Recycle an empty box or plastic container to create this little lamb basket.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- empty box or container
- white craft foam
- Styrofoam or papier mache egg
- wiggly eyes
- cotton balls
- white acrylic paint
- glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint Styrofoam or papier mache egg white for lamb's head and allow to dry.
- Cut two ears from craft foam. Make a small slit in each side of the lamb's head. Put a little glue on each ear and push into the slits.
- Tear apart cotton balls and glue to top and back of head.
- Glue on wiggly eyes. Tie ribbon into a small bow and glue to side of head as shown.
- Glue cotton balls all around container to completely cover it.
- Glue egg close to top of container for the head.
- Cut a one-inch wide strip from the foam for the handle. Glue ends to the sides of the container.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.