Funny Award Ideas

I am hosting my 40th Academy Awards party and want awards to give to my family and friends. I have trophies, but want funny awards eg. induct my parents into hall of fame, sports team of the year, etc. I need one for my husband, children, and one for my best friend. Any ideas?

By Toni from QLD Australia

Answers

I once did something like this, have a "best dressed" or "best smile" or "most likely to get a food stain" think along those lines!

~hope this helps :)

Answer

Does anyone know where to find awards with humor? For example, the lifesaver award and you give them a pack of lifesavers. I am holding an adult recognition luncheon and would like to add some humor in it.

Thanks.

Penny

Answers:

Funny Award Ideas

Check out budget101.com they have a number of survival packs that you could possibly get some ideas from. (04/21/2005)

By Ljnavy

Funny Award Ideas

You can print certificates on your computer and instead of writing "Honorable" Mention, you could write "Horrible" Mention for someone who goofed up something. (04/21/2005)

By Liz

Funny Award Ideas

You could give candy or Hershey kisses or something like that to the sweetest person.

Maybe a clown nose for the funniest person sort of like a class clown type of thing.
Maybe an apron or a chef's hat for the best cook. (07/29/2005)

Funny Award Ideas

Visit: FunnyEmployeeAwards.com for lots of great funny awards and ideas. Examples include:

• The Loch Ness Award: for the worker who is never seen in the office
  • The Spammie: for the person always forwarding around silly emails;
  • The Jeff Gordon Award: for the employee always racing to get to the office on time
(11/29/2006)

By Larry

RE: Funny Award Ideas

Funny Award Ideas

You could give someone a beer mug or a bottle of beer for someone who loves drinking alcohol, the "Weightlifting Award". (12/04/2006)

By Maria

Funny Award Ideas

For my speech I have to do an award, and I thought why not something funny, like greatest smile award? (05/15/2008)

By Juliet

Funny Award Ideas

Try this it's quite useful. bbc.co.uk

(05/21/2008)

By Sue W

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
party award statue
Party Award Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceApril 5, 2010
Receiving an Award
Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award
bored couple sitting at a coffee counter
Activities to Overcome Boredom
Baby Videos
Funny Baby Videos
1st prize ribbon
Displaying Award Ribbons
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 8:32:49 AM on 10.0.2.203 in 693 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.