CD Candle Holder
Add a little candlelit sparkle to your evenings with this easy-to-make candle holder.
Crafting Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Any clear glass votive candle holder
- Fine tipped marker
- Craft glue
- Glitter glue in one or more colors
- Old CD
- Votive candle
- Use the marker to trace the bottom of your glass candle holder on felt. Cut out your felt shape and glue it to the bottom of the glass candle holder.
- Decorate the glass candle holder with glitter glue. Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue the felted bottom of the glass candle holder to the center of the CD (shiny side up).
- Set the votive candle inside the glass holder and it's ready to use.
- Make several of these and use them to decorate a table after dark. It's really pretty!
By Marie E. Cecchini from West Dundee, IL
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
By kate (Guest Post)
Great idea! thanks for sharing..God Bless =)
I love this idea.
THANKS FOR THE CREATIVE IDEA; THIS WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL ON A CHRISTMAS TABLE WITH A LINE OF THEM ON A LARGE TABLE; YOU COULD INTERLACE SMALL PINE BOUGHS IN BETWEEN EACH CD CANDLE HOLDER!
What a darling way to use old CD's! Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless you!
cool and easy to make
Thank you for sharing.
By (Guest Post)
Fun idea, thanks!
Add your voice to the conversation.