Recycled CD Candle Holder

I have been doing some major spring cleaning and I had a ton of CDs I no longer use or need. This craft project is perfect for repurposing them, you can make a candle holder or candle/small plant stand.

Since I made a candle holder, I had the reflective side up and hot glued my marbles down on the reflective side. *If you were making a candle/small plant stand, you would glue on the opposite side to get the reflective side upwards.

Total Time: 20-25 minutes

1. With the reflective side up, start gluing down your marbles.
  2. Continue to build the layers until you reach the height you are satisfied with. I went around 3 times, I found that height was good for my LED candle.
  3. You are ready to place your candle inside. Option: You can also cover the hole with a button or glue cardboard underneath or use felt and make a jewelry dish/bowl, or some sort of change dish. The possibilities are endless.
  4. For a stand the CD will be on top and the flat marbles supporting from beneath.

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJune 1, 2018
🎄