Making a CD Candle Holder
Add a little candlelit sparkle to your evenings with this easy-to-make candle holder.
Crafting Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Any clear glass votive candle holder
- Fine tipped marker
- Craft glue
- Glitter glue in one or more colors
- Old CD
- Votive candle
- Use the marker to trace the bottom of your glass candle holder on felt. Cut out your felt shape and glue it to the bottom of the glass candle holder.
- Decorate the glass candle holder with glitter glue. Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue the felted bottom of the glass candle holder to the center of the CD (shiny side up).
- Set the votive candle inside the glass holder and it's ready to use.
- Make several of these and use them to decorate a table after dark. It's really pretty!
By Marie E. Cecchini from West Dundee, ILRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have been doing some major spring cleaning and I had a ton of CDs I no longer use or need. This craft project is perfect for repurposing them, you can make a candle holder or candle/small plant stand.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.