Recycled Fork Photo Holder

Category Frames
Recycled Fork Photo Holder
Pick up a decorative fork at the thriftstore or a yard sale and create this photo holder. It is simple and fun. This is a guide about recycled fork photo holder.

Every time I am at Goodwill I am always enticed by the big tubs of old utensils. So many of them have decorative handles and scream to be put to use again. I have no need for more silverware but I wanted to use them for crafts. I saw one made into a business card holder and decided to change it a little and use it as a photo holder. I love it!

Directions:

1. Using pliers bend the two middle tines backwards, this will be the "stand". Then bend the tips of the tines outward to give it more stability when it is standing up.
  2. Next bend the tips of the two outside tines up into a "U" shape. This is where the photo will sit. Do this carefully so that the tip doesn't break off.
  3. Stand your holder up on a flat surface and apply gentle pressure to bend the tines slightly if it is unstable. Once it sits straight up with out tipping over or leaning, it is ready to hold a photo.

Note: This would also make a nice recipe card holder for your kitchen.

By Laurel from Port Orchard, WA