How to Make a Recycled Spoon Flower
This decorative flower is made from used flatware spoons. This is a page about how to make a recycled spoon flower.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to sculpt a flower out of old spoons.
- hot glue gun
- glue sticks
- 6 - 7 spoons, number depends on optional additional petals
- Gather your supplies.
- Bend all 6 spoons until they break off. Keep 1 spoon unbent.
- Start with two spoons (petals) overlapping each other. Use the hot glue gun as shown. Finish all four petals. Glue the front and back.
- Get unbent spoon and add hot glue around bottom of upright spoon and top of stem. Place spoon (petals) on top and press hard for a few seconds.
- Next choose a bottom end of a spoon to place and glue in the middle. You will also add two more spoons (petals) on the side of it.
- Enjoy! :)
January 26, 20170 found this helpful
January 27, 20170 found this helpful
Thank you ! ;)