Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Where can I watch Saw 6 for free online?

By Nakina from Indianapolis

My son says to Google, "Watchmovieslinks.net", I believe, or just Watchmovies. Good luck. : )

Try hulu.com

January 5, 2010 Flag

What is the safest website for free movies?

By Danny from Salt Lake City, UT

Answers:

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

There are three I know of, but the first two are the two I use the most:

http://www.hulu.com/
http://www.sling.com/

I rarely use it but there's:
http://www.joost.com/

No file sharing, no downloading, but you need a broadband connection. Just your browser and it's safe. You will need to use an email address (I use a yahoo account) to sign up to view.

Also, they have TV shows and such. Or if you are a Netflix member or thinking of it, you can watch movies from their site as well. (10/24/2009)

By COflower

October 23, 2009 Flag

Does anyone know of a free, safe site where I can watch full length movies online? I don't want to do anything else, but watch. I want adventure, comedy, action stuff. Innocent, clean stuff. I would be most grateful for any suggestions.

Cettina from Malta, Europe

Answers:

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

hulu.com. It is a good site for watching movies and TV shows. Good quality and fast loading. Need to sign up to watch, but that is pretty painless. And they don't swamp you with spam like some other sites.

(04/21/2008)

By Mouya

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Hi Cettina! I live in the Netherlands and I watch "old" movies on MovieFlix. As the previous poster stated, you will have to sign up, but it is free. My favorite is "Little Lord Fauntleroy" under "drama". I hope you enjoy this site. movieflix.com (04/21/2008)

By Luvyabye

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Oops. I should have also included that you can't watch all the movies on the MovieFlix site for free, some do have to be paid for. I've never paid for any as I just watch the free ones. (04/21/2008)

By Luvyabye

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Try ovguide.com. The online viewing guide. (04/21/2008)

By micksgirl

Free Safe Movie Viewing Site

Thanks for your suggestions. as usual, ThriftyFun users sorted it out. movieflix is just the sort of thing I wanted. hulu won't let me go in coz you have to live in the U.S. to be able to use it. There's a good choice on movieflix to keep me and my kids busy for a while. So thanks again to all at Thrifty. (04/22/2008)

By cett

Computers Internet Tips SearchingJanuary 5, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Kids watching a movie at a birthday party.
Movie Themed Birthday Party Ideas
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
🎄