Decoration Ideas for Masquerade Quinceanera

I turned 15 last month, and I'm going to have a masquerade ball themed Quinceanera in August. I still have plenty of time, but I want my colors to be pink and silver with some gold or black. If you guys have any suggestions of decorations please let me know. Please and thank you.

By Kathy from San Jose, USA

Check prom supply catalogues - they often have themed party kits from which you can get ideas. Also, think about making giant versions of your masquerade masks to hang on the walls ( I assume you're using the ones in the photo?)

The most important decoration to keep in mind for a Quinceanera celebration is Christ. You could place an enlarged replication of your choice of Christ paintings on a main wall and/or small replications on all the tables within the table decorations. You might also consider giving out small crosses to all who attend.

Decorate the chairs with tied on ribbons alternating the colors you want from chair to chair. And have a centerpiece on all tables with all of the colors you want. Of course crepe paper streamers in your color choices will add to the festivity too :-)

Congratulations on your passage!

Quinceanera Ideas
Quinceanera Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsJanuary 3, 2011
Christmas Box Decoration
Painted Recycled Box Christmas Decoration
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party Ideas
Masquerade masks at   a masquerade ball.
Masquerade Ball Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄