Working at Home

Does anyone have information on home based jobs? Can I make money stuffing envelopes?

Vonate

I suggest to work at home for yourself, I use to sew for people, made good money, I put a small sign out front "I sew", if you live in town put it on your mail box, also put ads in news papers, the Market Bulletin is a very good paper to put ads in. Also ask the fabric stores near you if they need somebody to do sewing for them, I use to sew for 2 in a small town. As you know baby sitting is a way to make money, so is doing laundry for people, baking cakes, cookies, etc. Just think of what you like to do and make money doing it. Good luck.

Those so called jobs stuffing envelopes are scams. They get you to invest in lists to send the stuffing envelope job to other people. You are required to makes copies of the letter you get and mail it to others wanting work at home jobs. You should never pay to get any kind of job.

You can sell things on ebay. I know a woman who goes to thrift stores and buys clothes with designer labels. She takes them home, cleans them and then takes pictures of the clothes and posts them on ebay. Their are many books you can buy that tell you how to set up an ebay account and a paypal account. You can also buy things at yard sales and flea markets and sell them.

Try these two web sites. I worked at home for several years with Cloud 10. I love it, but got laid off but hear they are hiring again. Just browse these two web sites for lots more info.

www.workplacelikehome.com and

www.homewiththekids.com

I have a day care in my home. I get paid to play all day!

As Deebomb says, those envelope stuffing jobs are a scam. I tried that, here in Canada. So they are probably the same rip-offs everywhere!

I have also tried the "make money filling out surveys" sites. They don't pay you in cash. They "award" points which can be turned into cash, but it takes a few years to make five bucks! I would advise the day care route.

When you give to others it will always return back to you ten fold. You may want to try www.2plus7.com/moneyjackpot Tell two and pay no more. For more info I have it.

All are great ideas. Reselling is perfect.

I sell on Craigslist and leave eBay alone most of the time. It's pricey and you have to deal with shipping, feedback that might be negitive even if it wasn't your fault.

For example, I bought a 2.49 unopened crewel kit last week, and sold it the next day for 6.00. I didn't have to do anything but bring it home.

I meet people at a nice coffee shop just 1/2 a block from me, they make a bit of my money on a mocha, my home is still secure, and everyone is happy.

If you have a good sized garage, you can also have a sale every other month...inviting your neighbors and charging them 10%. This helps you and them by making some money for them and you both.

If you are crafty, make small things and sell them on artfire.com and etsy.com leaving the website fees and responsibility to others who have the time and money to run the sites.

If you are good at editing, fix resumes and proofread manuscripts or college essays. If you love computer work, you can take a course in medical and legal billing, and stay home and work from your desk.

Do you have a nice voice? In some states, they will pay you to read for the blind or audio books.

Be a critter sitter if you have a nice big yard and live in the country (most neighbors don't like a lot of dogs barking)...or just do cats. I know a lady in Salem OR who has a cat condo and is doing nicely.

Sewing and altering is also a great idea as mentioned, or make doll clothes and sell them. If you crochet, you can make specialty sets like mufflers and caps for kids, sweaters for pets, or get paid by other crafters to roll yarn, cut out fabric, etc.

Once, I hired my sister to do the small things that I didn't have time to do, and it gave her some money and me some time.

The best advice is to know what you love to do, see it there is a market, start out slow and cheap, and find or create your niche.

Please tell us all when you find it so we know we were part of something creative for you??

Sincerely,

Sandi

Poor But Proud

Working From Home
Working From Home
Budget & Finance Making Money Work From HomeDecember 5, 2009
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Remodeled Mobile Home
Remodeling A Mobile Home
🎄
🍂