Gift Ideas for Daughter's Graduation

I want to do something special and unique for my daughter's graduation gift. Any ideas?

By sindyf from Southwest FL

One of my favorite gifts is: buy an inexpensive frame (at least 8x11--larger is better). Write or type on the back of the sample picture "Why We (or I) Love (the recipient's name)". For example,

Why I love Sarah:

S = Sensational

A = Apple of my Eye

R = Radiant

A = Adorable

H = Heart of Gold

Write nice words to describe Sarah for each letter. Place photos of you and the recipient or just the recipient on the frame and a memento (graduation announcement, etc.). Always well received & a wonderful keepsake.

Create a scrap book representing each year of her life and give to her. Include notes from mom, dad and siblings. Don't forget to put that one very embarrassing picture in there.

Holidays and Parties Gifts GraduationJune 2, 2009
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
Mother Daughter Tea
Planning a Mother Daughter Tea
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
🎄