GraduationGifts

Gift Ideas for Daughter's Graduation

I want to do something special and unique for my daughter's graduation gift. Any ideas?

By sindyf from Southwest FL

One of my favorite gifts is: buy an inexpensive frame (at least 8x11--larger is better). Write or type on the back of the sample picture "Why We (or I) Love (the recipient's name)". For example,

Why I love Sarah:

S = Sensational

A = Apple of my Eye

R = Radiant

A = Adorable

H = Heart of Gold

Write nice words to describe Sarah for each letter. Place photos of you and the recipient or just the recipient on the frame and a memento (graduation announcement, etc.). Always well received & a wonderful keepsake.

Create a scrap book representing each year of her life and give to her. Include notes from mom, dad and siblings. Don't forget to put that one very embarrassing picture in there.