Shop at Bakery Outlets

If possible, buy your bread, hamburger and hotdog buns, etc. at a bakery outlet store. In my area, I can get a loaf of bread for .55, as opposed to over $1.00 at the grocery store. Go twice a month, and freeze the loaves. You'll save a bundle, and it's definitely worth the trip!

Editor's Note: Ask your Bakery Outlet what days are their sale days. They quite often have much cheaper prices on these days. Also, if you have chickens you can get feed bread for next to nothing.

I, too, shop at the bakery outlet store. I have not tried this yet, but recently read an article in which the writer said she had found an easy way to enjoy bread which has been frozen and then thawed: she said to be sure to thaw the bread on a rack so that air can get under the bread.

Our thrift bread store also has cookies, snack cakes, doughnuts etc. for very reasonable prices. If you pack lunches it is usually cheaper to get these than to make them yourself. Linda

Where can I find bakery outlets in Naples, Florida?

saving money on bread
Saving Money on Bread
Food and Recipes Food Tips BreadMarch 10, 2004
Electrical Outlet
Removing Paint From Electrical Outlets
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Electrical Outlet
Adding More Electrical Outlets to an Old Fuse Box
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:28:15 PM on in 921 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.