Reorganizing the Closet by Renovating It

I have discovered that taking out the rods and shelf and any other parts of a normal closet and changing the inside will give you much more storage space. You might even be able to get rid of one dresser. Once everything is out, build wooden shelves and drawers and upper and lower rods which are not very long. Depending on how attractive the woodworking is, this will help you to decide if you need full closet doors, a small set or none at all. This can store much more than dresser drawers.

By Bev Sobkowich

I'm in the process of doing a similar project and I think it will make a huge difference. Also, I've been investing in the skinny velvet hangers. I've been eyeing them for a while but thought they were too expensive. They're starting to carry them at discount stores and I've been able to use coupons for some. They are worth every penny! They save so much space and my clothes stay on them very well and I'm now able to cut those annoying little ribbons out of my shirts and dresses.

Organized Closet
Organizing Your Bedroom Closet
Organizing ClosetNovember 16, 2004
baby sleeping by grass
Setting Up a Green Nursery
mirrored closets
Affixing Fabric to Mirrored Closet Doors
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget, Red tool box full of tools.
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget
A man and woman in their RV.
Renovating a Motorhome
🎉
🎄