Use Dry Milk For Drinking And Bathing

There are many times I have made a trip to the grocery store to pick up milk, which today ends up costing even more due to higher gasoline prices, so I now purchase the store brand of dry milk to have on hand. Since doing this, it has saved me making a trip to the grocery to get milk. I also use the dry milk in my bath water for a milk bath. I don't know the exact amount because I just pour it in from the dry milk container as the water is running. If you want some bubbles to add to your milk bath, just squirt a small amount of shampoo into the running water. The small bottles we get when staying at a hotel are great for this, too.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

what is dry milk how it is made and where can i find it

I've heard that a "milk bath" can whiten skin. Is this true? What are all the benefits to a milk bath that you know of? : )

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes BathJanuary 16, 2007
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 9:09:52 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.