Stop Light for Garage

This tip is for people like myself that runs into the wall of the garage. I've tried the tennis ball thing and it didn't work for me. So, my husband bought this "traffic light" looking wall unit that plugs into the wall. It looks just like a traffic light that has red on top, yellow in middle, and green on the bottom.

<p>It is really great and I haven't even hit the garage wall, because it lets you know by the light when it flashes, just like in the real world. If the light turns to yellow, I keep going until the red light comes on. Then I stop. I love it. I thought he was joking when he first showed me it. But, again I haven't hit the walls yet. He bought it at Walmart for $10 in the automotive section.

<p>By Bonnie from Norman, OK

Parking In Your Garage
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsOctober 31, 2007
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale