Henry (Cockapoo)

Henry is 6 years old and a Cockapoo. I got him a year ago. My mom and brother found him on the side of the road at a gas station where he was dumped off.

He likes to chase squirrels, play with his toys that squeak, and sleep. Henry listens very well and is an awesome guard dog. He is treated almost like a human in this home. And he can't see too clearly out of one eye, he has a cataract.

Henry's a handsome boy!! I'm so happy he's found a forever home with you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He looks so sweet! He's very blessed that you found him and I am sure he has blessed you! I have a female cockapoo that I raised from almost 5 weeks. She is marked a lot like him, she is 7 years old, her name is Penny.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Henry is darling! I cannot imagine how people can dump a dog out like that! I am so glad that your Mom and brother found him and took him home. Going blind won't bother him nearly as much as it will you. I adopted an old dog who went blind in both eyes, but could still get around fine because he had memorized his surroundings. Good luck with Henry and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

hi Meghan, I'm from La. too. We used to have a Cockapoo. We had her for 11 years and someone stole her from our fenced in front yard. We were heart broken. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoyed Muffins. She was the best dog ever. Cockapoos are very gentle and very well behaved dogs. We have a long haired dashund now, but not a day goes by that we don't think about Muffins. I pray that who ever took her takes real good care of her. Jo

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Henry is so cute! I also have a blond cockapoo and his name is also Henry! He is about 9 months old and has a white marking from his forehead to his belly.

Reply Like this photo? Yes