Uses for Oxygen Tubing

Stretchy and soft, oxygen tubing can be used for more than just delivering H2O. There are many crafty and creative uses for excess oxygen tubing. This is a guide about uses for oxygen tubing.

July 8, 2005 Flag

I need to do something with used oyxgen tubing. It's clear in color and 50ft. long and as round as a straw.

Thanks,
Vonnie in PA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

It is great to use as a stitch holder for knitters. I used to have some and just slip the stitches on it and then tie it together...

Stanlie

Best Answer

You can use it for bracelets. You can fill them with all kinds of things and find something to clamp the ends together. Search the net there are ideas for this.

Best Answer

It is very good to use in the garden for tying tree branches, large flowers, etc. It won't hurt them & lasts a long time in the weather, just make a couple knots & it holds. Cut to whatever length you need.

Best Answer

I cut it in the Summer to make jump ropes for the kids.

Best Answer

Use for making/ repairing a tabletop fountain. Attach it to the small pump & pull it up through whatever decor you've created.

I would be delighted to take it off your hands!! I'll pay for shipping. Please email me at seagrape1954@yahoo.com.

Clotheslines to hang laundry between trees.

Plant ties , just tying things up in general .

It's great stuff & I really enjoy using the canulas,part that looks like a Noose , goes around the head so the oxygen can go up the nose. It is adjustable & the part that can be adjusted opens up so it can be hooked over something. I hated that blasted machine my Dad had[except in winter when it was a very good toe warmer] but the tubing has served us well.

hey every body some good ideas thanks to ( linne-michele-steamer sorry seagrape but i think i better keep it to use also the amsh use it to make belts for sewing machines so now i have some things i can do .thanks vonnie

Run yarn or fabric through the tubing (or leave it clear) and use it for purse handles!

You can also measure the circumference of any glass table, mirror, etc., cut that length, slit one side open, & work it onto the edge of the glass, to protect both the glass & people, or pets from chips (in the glass) or getting cut.

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherSeptember 10, 2013
Open Bottle of Wine
How Long Does an Open Bottle of Wine Last?
Power Outage Safety Plan for People on Oxygen
Dryer Vent Snowman
Making a Dryer Vent Snowman
Clear Acrylic Tubing
Finding Clear Acrylic Tubing
🎉
🎄