What is the Title of This Movie? (Take Her, She's Mine)

There is a classical movie, perhaps starring Jimmy Stewart. His daughter goes to Paris and he eventually goes over there to bring her back home because he can't stand her being over there. It's a comedy about an overprotective dad. I watched it years ago and would like to see it again but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what the name to this movie is and who starred in it? Thanks!

colts73 from Indiana

maybe something you read on these two sites will help you remember. Sometimes I find if I get on the Blockbuster web site and put in an actors name it will bring up all movies they have made and its easy to find out a movie that way, and then you can ither rent it from blockbuster or call your favorite movie rental store and ask them if they have it. Also you can know better to browse ebay that way to buy one in VHS or DVD format. And one last thing I have done before is if its an old movie and you know the name of it you can go to your channels web sites like A&E or Turner Classis and ask them when it might show, they will glady return a reply via email. Or you can run a search on your DVD player to see when it may air. Ours has a scout which you can search for up to 14 days in advance just type in the movie title. Hope it helped. I just love his movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Time_We_Love

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Stewart_(actor)

here is blockbusters site with all his movies they have maybe you will find it. If you have never saw The Rear Window or The Shop Around The Corner there are a true must see!

http://www.blockbuster.com/search/m ... amp;pg.1.page=1&pg.1.pageSize=25

The Title Is Take Her She's Mine 1963

I have found that by using google.com you can find anything!

Take her, she's mine is the title of the movie starring James Stewart and Sandra Dee.

Entertainment MoviesJanuary 29, 2009
Dog With Her Puppies
Caring for a Dog and Her Puppies
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Dog With Puppies
Children Around a Pregnant Dog
The word patent in the dictionary.
Applying for a Patent
🎄