Asking a Guy to Sadie Hawkins in a Cute Way

I really want to ask this guy to a dance kind of like a Sadies, and he is a soccer player and a swimmer. Any cute ideas how I can work his sport (s) into how I ask him?

By :)

Answers

You could write a cute little message on a soccer ball. in each lil octagon shape you could put a word or a message. Perhaps, "will you go to the dance with me" then you could either kick the ball over to his way, and he will pick it up and see the message, or just hand him the ball? Either way I think that would be a cool way to ask him out! Good luck and have fun!