Asking a Guy to Sadie Hawkins in a Cute Way

I really want to ask this guy to a dance kind of like a Sadies, and he is a soccer player and a swimmer. Any cute ideas how I can work his sport (s) into how I ask him?

By :)

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could write a cute little message on a soccer ball. in each lil octagon shape you could put a word or a message. Perhaps, "will you go to the dance with me" then you could either kick the ball over to his way, and he will pick it up and see the message, or just hand him the ball? Either way I think that would be a cool way to ask him out! Good luck and have fun!

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJune 23, 2011
Girl waiting for her date to a dance.
Asking a Guy to Winter Formal
a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 12:33:18 AM on 10.0.0.139 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.