Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Category Dances
Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a page about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

Answers

Best Answer

For the girl who wants to ask her soccer player boyfriend- you could say wrap up a little soccer ball or soccer toy/ merchandise and say "will you KICK it with me at sadies?" or you could show a french horn with music notes and say "we'll have a BLAST if you go to sadies with me". Some other phrases you could use- "we'll have a BALL", "don't PASS on this opportunity to have fun"... just play around with different soccer/music words.

So coed is on the 20th and I wanna ask this guy that I really like. I've already asked him through text, but I wanna ask him in a better way. I can't come up with anything good. Please help.

By Erika Castaneda from Pocatello, ID

Answers

Best Answer

I have a really cute idea, its plain and simple. If your in a ceramics class at school, or if you have a friend who is make a little red heart in ceramics and carve out "sadie's?" or "tolo?" or whatever you call your dance, then when its finished go up to who you would like to ask really casually and be like "hey! look at this thing I made in ceramics!" and he probably will be surprised because you said casually so he wasnt expecting that. I decided I'm going to do that for tolo :) I can't wait!

How do I ask a guy to the Sadie Hawkins dance as just friends, without it being weird?

By b.f.

Answers

Best Answer

If this is a guy you know fairly well and are friends, just ask him, no matter who he is it is best to just ask. All he can do is say "no."

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

Answers

Have you stopped to think if you ask him in public he might be embarrassed? Just ask him in private, like somebody approaching being an adult would do.

Make a sign that says "I can't believe I had the balls to ask you to the dance!" and put it on his locker, and inside his locker put a bunch of baseballs :)

If you want to ask him at his soccer game why don't you have 7 guys on the team have a letter on them (1 with ?) and after the game they can lift up there shirts one by one.in order saying "Sadies?"

I want to ask this guy who does boxing to Sadies in a few weeks, but I'm not sure what to put on the poster. Any ideas?

My boyfriend is a football player and I don't know how to ask him at all. So can someone please help me.

He also plays baseball, but for now it's football and I need some really nice ideas :)

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

Answers

The guy I asked last year was really into superman too! (unfortunately someone asked him the day before me, but regardless my way was super cute!) I absolutely love cards! And the guy I asked was really nerdy and kind of funny about art stuff, like he wasn't an art nerd but he liked art like his favorite part of the school year was getting to buy new crayons so doing a cool kindergarten art project card was perfect for him.

I took some nice paper and made a card and put the superman logo on the cover in crayon with glitter glue outlining it (like i said, kindergarten art project!). and on the inside (the best part) it said "I know we haven't talked much but will you be my superman and go to sadies with me?" but since yours is your boyfriend you could say something like "You've been my superman for a while now. I need some saving right now! Save me from what would be a boring night without you and be my sadies date!" or something like that

Get a superman shirt, one of the ones with the logo on it. Then tape a piece of paper that says "adies?" Next to the "s" in the logo.

Wear a jacket or button down on top of it. When you see him rip open the shirt or jacket to reveal your message.

What's a good way to ask my hockey player bf to Sadies?

By Bao

Answers

If he is your steady boyfriend, does he even have to be asked? When I was in school if people were boyfriend/girlfriend, it was taken for granted that you would attend special events together. Nobody had to be asked. But if you have to ask him, why not just ask, you don't need a cutesy way to do it. Cutesy is so Kindergarten-like.

Umm I have a steady bf for 11 months today and I am still looking for a cute way to ask him to a dance at my school. We go to different schools so I am inviting him to the dance and sorry I don't have any ideas of my own but I just wanted to say I think it will be really adorable and not kindergardenish at all. It will be super cute and he will love it no matter how you ask! Good luck!

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

Answers

Forget the cute; just ask him. I presume you guys know each other. Also make sure students from other schools can attend this dance. A lot of schools don't allow students from other schools at their dances. I don't know why everybody now thinks things have to be done in a cutesy way.

Play catch with him after school or something with a baseball. Write it on a baseball and throw the ball to him. When he gets the ball, he should read it. (:

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

By Jazmynee from CA

Answers

Just out right ask him. You don't need a clever, cutesy way of doing it.

:"Will you go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me?"
"I'd like to take you to the Sadie Hawkins dance"

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

Answers

Just ask him, plain & simple.

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

Well there is this guy I have a huge crush on and he is a wrestler. Sadies is coming up and I want to ask him, but I want it to be related to wrestling. Not something to over the top, but enough to get him surprised and no I do not want to tackle or pin him lol.

By Lindsay

The Sadie Hawkins (girls ask the guys), dance is coming up soon and there is this guy in my class I really like. He just made the soccer team and he likes riding motorcycles. I really want him to say yes. How should I ask him?

By M

I'm asking this guy to Sadie's and I want to ask him a cute way that involves football because he's on the team.

By Bob

Answers

I would get a tiny football, like a kid's size, and write "would you go to Sadie's with me?" on it with a sharpie marker. It will be a cute souvenir for him too!

How do I ask him to Sadies? He plays baseball and loves Oreos. I want to do it in a funny, but cute, way.

By Lucy

Answers

One guy asked me by getting a box of Oreos and wrote "I'd be 'filled' with joy if you went to the dance with me" and then another not that said "search your fillings" he wrote the letters of his name in the Oreos frosting but I would recommend just putting a piece of paper in the middle cause it was hard to make out the letters

I want to ask the guy I like to Sadies, but I want to make a cute poster because in each of his classes I'm gonna leave baseballs that spell out Sadies. After school I want to have a cute poster that says something, any ideas?

By Jasmine

Answers

It could say "It would be a hit/grandslam/homerun if you went to sadie's with me."

How do you ask a guy to sadies? I am not looking for something too big, but something cute and something not a a lot of girls do. He is on the baseball team at school. Please help.

By jvt

Answers

Well, I dont personally know how much it would cost, but Buy Baseballs (real or toy ones) and write a letter for the dance on each of them and have them at his locker or house if you live near by. It's a cute idea I guess.

I want to ask this guy to Sadies, but hes shy and doesn't talk much so it's hard to make conversation. I need an easy way (something I can bring to school) that isn't too big, but just enough to make him smile :) What should I do?

By Melissa O

Answers

Find out what he is interested in. It is a great ice breaker, if you know what he likes; music, sports, fishing. LOL Good luck!

Load More

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf63224361.tip.html