Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

Best Answer

For the girl who wants to ask her soccer player boyfriend- you could say wrap up a little soccer ball or soccer toy/ merchandise and say "will you KICK it with me at sadies?" or you could show a french horn with music notes and say "we'll have a BLAST if you go to sadies with me". Some other phrases you could use- "we'll have a BALL", "don't PASS on this opportunity to have fun"... just play around with different soccer/music words.

There is no "cute" way, just ask him. If you come straight out and ask him there will be no room for doubt, decision is first reaction and the hard part is over quick and easy.

If you want to ask somebody to any event, just ask them. There is no need to have a cute way to do it. Be mature and just ask.

What I did to ask my boyfriend to Sadie's is I had the officer that works at my school, arrest him for fake during 3rd period, but make it seem real. She put handcuffs on him and put him in the back of the car, but when she had him in the car there was a small sign and a rose that said Sadies?

He didn't except it because he was too scared, but he loved the idea because it was in a way that wasn't so obvious, and of course he said Yes!

I was thinking of having my friends wear a shirt and on each shirt it spells out Sadies and I will have a shirt with a question mark on it.

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 7, 2011
🌻
📓
🐛