Asking My Boyfriend to Sadie Hawkins

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

The guy I asked last year was really into superman too! (unfortunately someone asked him the day before me, but regardless my way was super cute!) I absolutely love cards! And the guy I asked was really nerdy and kind of funny about art stuff, like he wasn't an art nerd but he liked art like his favorite part of the school year was getting to buy new crayons so doing a cool kindergarten art project card was perfect for him.

I took some nice paper and made a card and put the superman logo on the cover in crayon with glitter glue outlining it (like i said, kindergarten art project!). and on the inside (the best part) it said "I know we haven't talked much but will you be my superman and go to sadies with me?" but since yours is your boyfriend you could say something like "You've been my superman for a while now. I need some saving right now! Save me from what would be a boring night without you and be my sadies date!" or something like that

Get a superman shirt, one of the ones with the logo on it. Then tape a piece of paper that says "adies?" Next to the "s" in the logo.

Wear a jacket or button down on top of it. When you see him rip open the shirt or jacket to reveal your message.