Asking Your Boyfriend to a Dance

Category Dances
Asking your boyfriend to a dance can be really fun if you come up with some creative invitation ideas. This is a guide about asking your boyfriend to a dance.

This guide contains creative ways to ask a boyfriend to a dance. Finding a creative way to ask your boyfriend to a dance is sure to make the event more memorable. Here are so great ideas to consider.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

So today I'm sick, and I was going to ask my boyfriend to the dance. I was wondering if I made a big piece of paper that said "TOLO?" on it, took a picture with it, and sent it to him; would That be a good idea? I feel bad for not asking him in person.

By Ann K.

Answers

Best Answer

I would ask in person. If he is your boyfriend I would assume he would plan on going with you. I assume Tolo is similar to Sadie Hawkins Day.

My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and my school is having a formal dance; he lives 3 hours away. What would be a creative way to ask him to Tolo without having to go all the way down just to ask and then leave to go back home. The only idea that came to mind was to call some sort of a shop and have them deliver something with a note card saying "tolo?", but it's not too creative.

By Ashley

Answers

Best Answer

I think having something delivered with a note would be a fun thing, especially if it was a bit of an oddity - like a pizza for example, that usually doesn't come with a message. That is, if you can get the pizza place to do it. I would be sure that you put the appropriate info in the note so he knows what you are talking about, and how and when to reply.

My boyfriend and I go to different schools, but I see him like every weekend. I know that he likes energy drinks and the army (don't ask).

So what is still a good way to ask him to Sadies, still being cute and with those things too?

Answers

Buy him an energy drink, and write on the straw wrapper, "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Write it in a little card attach the card to his favourite drink.

Get him this Rockstar energy drink:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../5141KQWSGpL.jpg

Take a marker and adjust it to look like this:

armysurplusworld.scdn2.secure.raxcdn.../.../55727_20160114_085527282.jpg

And write "Join me at Sadies!"

The dance this year is on November 13 so you still have a little time to plan.

• I like Attosa's suggestion with the Rock Star Energy drink but maybe you could add a little something.
  • How about a poster folded and placed in a zip lock baggie with the drink in a fun gift bag?
  • Take a look at this Army recruiting poster..
  • www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_bxgy_201_img_2?tag=thrif06...
  • You could paste/tape a note over the U.S. Army with something like "for the Sadie's dance!" and he would still have the poster after this is over.

Here is a link for information for those of us who are not that familiar with Sadie Hawkins dance.

www.liveabout.com/the-history-of-sadie-hawkins-dances...

There are some cute ones on Pinterest.

You can do one with a college of the military camouflage and write..

You are nearby ordered to report for duty to Operation "Go with me to Sadies" at ______ as my Boyfriend (you can of course go with your own words) got it from the photo.

Calling you to Duty
Date
Mission: Sadies

And you can be holding the sign and when he accepts! You can give him his energy drink that will say We'll ROCK the dance floor! Or something cheesy yet cute!

www.pinterest.com/.../?lp=true