Getting Rid Of Gnats Outside

When I am outside, gnats are everywhere. They fly all around me while I'm working in the yard, watering plants, etc. How do I control or get rid of them?

Janet from Sims, NC

placing a new dryer sheet on your hat or pinned to your tops neckline will strongly reduce knats or any pest from bothering you as much

Take B-100 time released supplement. It omits an odor most bugs do not like. You can take the regular one if you want to take it about 3 times a day, with the time released, you only need to take it once and when you are taking it every day. Your body will give off an odor to bugs that they don't like.

ou shouldn't be able to smell it, but they sure can. You will need to be taking it a little bit before this happens but it doesn't take long. I've been using this ever since I found the tip on the internet. It also helps to keep mosquito's at bay. I've had them light on me and then just take off without biting.

Gnats tend to go to the highest point. Try wearing a hat and putting a really long feather in it to attract them upwards. Good luck.

Avon's Skin So Soft - My Mom doesn't go out in the yard without it!

June 12, 2011 Flag

How can I kill gnats? Our yard is full of them!

By Casey

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A mosquito bug truck used to come down my neighborhood spraying the air out it's back end. that always helped. Other than that, the only thing I've ever used to deal with them was tiki torches and candles. i don't really know how to kill them completely.

Home and Garden Pest Control GnatsJune 10, 2008
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Insect Repellant
Repelling Gnats Outside
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box