Making a Pop Bottle Garden Sprinkler

I love your site and learn something new each day. A couple of weeks back you had a tip for using large pop bottles which were turned into a garden sprinkler. I printed the tip out and gave it to my son, but had told my cleaner lady about it and she pleaded with me to see if I could get a copy of it for her.

My son's office is like a lunatic asylum, nothing can be found easily. Is there any chance someone could provide me with the instructions?
Regards.

By Carolyn from South Australia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi Carolyn, I can't help you locate the post you found on TF but please check out the the following YT videos which I think are brilliant, simple and frugal.

http://www.yout  ch?v=tktInd9GCC4

http://www.yout  ;feature=related

Home and Garden Gardening IrrigationNovember 27, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:09:40 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.