Uses for Floppy Disk Cases

I have a lot of old plastic floppy disk cases that snap close. They are the plastic ones that are 5.5 inches that you can sit on a shelf or stack. I need some ideas for what to do with them. I already know about giving them away free on Craig's List. Before that, I wanted to try to to find some ideas here.

Thanks,
Carrie

Answers

they work great for dividing; well almost anything. I use mine to divide my "junk" in my junk drawer. We use them to divide things in our cabinets. They also work well for for putting paper clips, staples, lead fot pencils. I carry one in my purse to hold my scrap paper, and another for different cards I carry in my purse ie club cards, punch cards ect.

computer disk case
Uses for Floppy Disk Cases
Better Living Green Living ReusingAugust 28, 2005
floppy disk pen holder
Uses for Old Floppy Disks
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases
🎄