Do Wilton Candy Melts Contain Gluten?

Do Wilton Candy Melts contain gluten?

Kathleen

You apparently have or are cooking for someone who has celiac or is gluten intolerant for other reasons.

http://chocolat  YCFRNOagod_CBjXw

is safe because it is advertised on celiac.com and all there ads have to be.

Celiac.com also has lists of unsafe and safe ingredients. If you have a bag of the melts, you could go online and check out the questionable items.

You could also call Wilton and ask them. I tried, but it was already too late today. Let us know when you find out:)

Wilton Industries

2240 W. 75th St.

Woodridge, IL 60517

Phone: 630-963-1818 or 800-794-5866

Fax: 630-963-7196 or 888-824-9520

Email: info@wilton.com

Candy making is fun, we just have to make it safe for celiacs too:)

Harriet

I called the Walton company.. about the dark chocolate melting chips. Even though whey is a protein powder, the company cannot guarantee that it is a gluten free product. To be safe, they recommend this product not to be eaten by anyone that has allergies to dairy or has celiac disease.

Thank you!

Bettie Grissell

I contacted Wilton Industries. They confirmed that there is NO GLUTEN in the candy; NO Gluten in the plant. That makes one little granddaughter very happy. Thank you for giving me the contact information.

I called and they cannot verify that they are gluten free because they do not test for Gluten. Their manufacturing facilities may process goods containing gluten so their is a risk of cross contamination.

I'm so excited! my niece is gluten free and I bought a bag of Wilton melts from Walmart without checking the label first. Thankfully it is in-fact GF! I'm looking forward to making bunnies for Easter!

Also if you are making candy Plymouth pantry almond bark is also GF. Gummie candies are nice and easy to make too. you just need Gelatin and juice!

December 19, 2012 Flag

Do wilton candy melts have gluten?

By Angela B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 2, 2012 Flag

Are Wilton candy melts gluten free?

By Kay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips CandyNovember 14, 2008
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 7:54:42 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.