Cleo The Mother's Day Cat

Cleo will be 1 year old on Mother's Day. The mother of Cleo (a stray) had a litter of kittens on Mother's Day last year and Cleo was the runt. We tried to find homes for them but when it came time to let Cleo go, I couldn't.

She is so much fun to watch chasing leaves and she is so serious about it. Butterflies and leaves are her favorite play things. She tries so hard to talk and when she tries to get your attention she will gently reach out and touch your hand with her paw. You can see by the photo how much she loves my garden.

By Cathy from Richburg SC

Cleo is identical to my Miss Kitty! Miss K adopted me by making herself at home on my carport and refusing to leave. I've had her for about six years now, so I guess we're Mama and Kitty! She sleeps with me and my female dachshund every night - they're good bedfellows, especially in the wintertime when Miss Kitty curls up next to me and keeps me warm. Thanks for sharing Cleo with us and God bless you.

I have a cat named Cleo too. Your Cleo is beautiful!

Gorgeous photo, I love the pretty tilt of her head, obviously smiling!

Both Cleo and your garden are gorgeous. What a beautiful picture and story! Blessings.

She is so pretty, and the picture is beautiful - a prize winner! Thanks for sharing!

What a absolute beauty!!! So glad God put you two together!

You should matt and frame that picture!

Well I think I have one of Cleo's relatives. My cat Java looks just like her with the same limeon color eyes. Java is part Maine Coon cat and weighs 18 1/2 lbs. Don't you just love looking at that face.

Gorgeous kitty! Cleo is stunning. I would have kept her too. Your photo is wonderful.

Cleo is stunning. I would have kept her too. Your photo

is wonderful the flowers and cat. Enjoy your pretty kitty.

=^..^=

He looks like my cat Pickles, who was a wild feral cat who I could not hardly pet. I now pick him up and hug him and kiss him. It only took a few years!

You are both so very lucky to find each other. She reminds of Miss Kitty from my childhood...she lived to a good 17 years. Your photo brought back a wonderful time and memory. Thank you.

Black Cat
Black Cat Photos and Information
Photos Pets CatsMay 11, 2008
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
🎄