Easy Patchwork Baby Quilt Pattern

I am going to be a grandma, and I am looking for an easy patchwork quilt for a baby.

By Marie

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This will depend on if you want to make a quilt with the tiny little pieces that make a fancy design or if you want to use just plain squares. If you want to use just plain squares, google "Around the World" quilt patterns. I would probably add for infants or something like that. I'm sure you will be able to find something.

Nine patch block and tools for quilting.
Making a Patchwork Quilt
Crafts QuiltingJune 3, 2011
flip flop quilt
Making a Flip Flop Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
Baby Quilt
Baby Quilt Ideas
Patchwork Skirt
Making a Patchwork Skirt
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 4:22:28 PM on 10.0.1.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.