Free Pictures to Download

Where on the internet can I find free pictures of objects to use when I make up my class worksheets? I need pictures of animals, furniture, people, etc. Can be black line or simple pix with colors (black line preferred). I have a Broderbund with these pictures from years ago, but it doesn't seem to like my Win XP computer.

Holly from Richardson, TX

I love the free clip art from Dover publications - & they also have a lot of samples from their coloring books, too - Sign up for their free samples at - They come out several times monthly.

October 23, 20070 found this helpful has millions of pictures of just about everything. If you download Community pictures it is free & unlimited. i have been using it for years now. Enjoy !

Please try to not use Webshots. Those are copyrighted pictures. I have many pictures up there myself. They are posted for the enjoyment of family and friends and others who may want to look at them. If you DO find that you have to use Webshots, please ask for permission first. I know I'd rather someone ask permission before they used one of my shots. Most photographers are very protective of their shots.

There is an abundance of free clip-art out there. All you have to do is Google free clip-art.

Go to your Google homepage and in the titles at the top you will see "images", or search for Google images, use variations in your search, ex: cats, cat eating ice cream, two cats eating ice cream, etc.

July 23, 2012 Flag

If you are only going to use a picture one time, just save it as "new". When you save the next picture, you will save that as "new" and it will replace the other picture. Saves a lot of time cleaning out your pictures that you just wanted to use one time.

By msprissysmom from Texoma

It is not a common practice for someone to save a picture for a one time use. would recommend a Temp folder in your pictures folder. Store pictures that you believe you will only need once in that folder. At the end or beginning of a month you can delete everything in that folder if it truly is disposable.

Computers Internet Tips SearchingOctober 22, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls