Removing Paper Stuck to a Photo

Photographs save our precious moments and memories. This guide is about how to save a photograph that has paper stuck to it.

old photos
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have a photo that got slightly damp and some paper is now stuck to my picture where it was wet. Does anyone know how to get the paper off without damaging the picture?

Jessica from Marion, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An excellent product for that problum is called Undo. You can find it in any craft store. I have also seen it in Lowes. Walmart also carries it. I hope this helps. Janette

Read More Answers...

It's actually spelled oddly: 'Un-du'. They also have it on Amazon, and their search will find it even spelled correctly. Buena suerte!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Home and Garden Repair OtherSeptember 7, 2013
    Leather Topped Desk
    Removing Paper Stuck to a Leather Topped Desk
    A pile of old photos.
    Making a Photo Quilt
    Engagement Photo Ideas
    Engagement Photo Ideas
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 3:57:25 PM on 10.0.2.98 in 769 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.