Craft Uses for Leather Furniture Samples

Craft Uses for Leather Furniture Samples. Does anyone have any use for about 80 pieces of leather samples from furniture store that could be used for craft projects? I would like to sell for $1 each plus shipping. They are about 15" x 13" big.

Donna from Millbury, OH

Are you trying to sell the pieces or looking for ways to make things to sell?

If you're just trying to sell - maybe eBay?

Making things? How about the ubiquitous key fob? Cut into thin strips for leather straps or ties?

Here is a site you can visit with some ideas:

http://www.craftsitedirectory.com/leather/index.html

Best wishes!

Patrickk

Donna,

How thick is the leather and what type is it (e.g. is it full-grain, nubuck, split-grain, etc.)

Let me know where you plan on selling it (if you do it on Ebay).

Thanks,

PMZ

It is the exact leather used in furniture such as couches. I have no idea how thick it is. Different textures. Some are more pliable then others but they are not raw leather like a chamay. I will sell them to whoever is interested. Not on e-bay but directly to me. My email is jlockwood3 AT woh.rr.com

I use leather samples for small repairs on leather goods- straps, etc. You could try to encourage others to do so, too - but at my old leather store they gave them away as freebies for goodwill!

I WILL NOT BE SELLING ON E-BAY. JUST E-MAIL ME DIRECT. WE CAN SEE IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU COULD USE. JLOCKWOOD3 AT WOH.RR.COM. I CAN SEND YOU A SAMPLE

DONNA- I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE ALL YOUR LEATHER RIGHT AWAY IF YOU STILL HAVE IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND DON'T KNOW HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. PLEASE INSTRUCT ME AS TO WHAT I CAN DO! THANK SO MUCH,

HEATHERMERLOT

If you did not sell your leather samples, I would be highly interested in purchasing the ones that are "bright" in color.

Please advise how we contact you and make arrangements to purchase.

Crafts LeatherJuly 13, 2006
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Man's hands cleaning a leather couch.
Leather Furniture Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄