Homemade Spider Trap

I happen to get quite a few spiders in my house. I hate to find them near my babies' cribs. I found a way to eliminate spiders without sprays. Put double sided tape on an index card or scrap paper. Place this in corners, under the beds and dressers; any dark and dusty places where spiders like to hang out. In a week or two, throw it away, and start over again!

Source: The Sunday Paper

By Michele from Bangor, PA

If you just use some mint oil on a cotton ball and rub it around the area the spiders won't even enter the area!

A spider trapped under a drinking glass.
Getting Rid of Spiders
Home and Garden Pest Control SpidersNovember 17, 2009
Whole and sliced Hedge Apples (Maclura pomifera) also known as Osage Oranges against a white background
Using Hedge Apples to Repel Spiders
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Huntsman spider against a white window frame
Keeping Spiders Out of Your House